Friday 29 August 2014

Happy b'day

Happy b'day Harpreet :)

well, before I say anything I want you to watch a video.. p.s I didn't make it! just got it on Youtube ..
so, here it goes..



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9jl1yLURp4


(in case if the video doesn't play then you can check the above link)


Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wonder why I posted it?! 
it seemed like special to me.. 


You're really special.. so, the special b'day girl needs a special video, a special wish.. ( ignore my weirdness)


The actual reason for selecting this particular video is..

Did you just realize there's a star in the video! 

you're like an amazing STAR <3 I mean it


The above words are really true.. and you got to believe it ;) 

So,now shall we have the real b'day celebration..

don't look beside you, as I said "the real b'day celebration"! I may not be there by your side but, still we can celebrate it..


I need everyone member of "Awesome Gang" and each and everyone we know.. be here.. as it is our Harps b'day celebration..


it's just like an invitation..

(hope I'm not wrong about the age :P)


So, let the b'day girl cut the cake


Girly cake rite?! found it cute.. so, thought to post it.


blow out the candle's play the music sing and dance wish a way you are the superstar of the dayhappy b'day...












Com'on quick.. blow the candles and make a wish 






May all your wishes come true


And don't forget to share b'day cake with me, Ninu and everyone.. coz I've shared a chocolate cake too ;)

Well, I want to give you a plate full of cup cakes too.. hope you like it





ok now! we may have the dj!

so that some of us can rock the dance floor..

Come on girls.. let's get on the dance floor




well, I really love Khushi desi girl dance..so, may be I'll go with it









Don't expect these kinda dances ;)




I know how much you love Teri Meri dance by Arshi <3 made this edit long ago!


Enough of the dances.. let me gift you something

Excited?!


Want to know what it is... ??


ok, I'll show you ..







h
aa haa... don't click on that box! nothing happens..


ok ok fine! no more games.. 
now, you can know it





Some crazy and random edits.. I don't know how are they!

Let me share b'day wishes now!














G+ is like a family to many of us.. Specially to u rite..






yeah! it's a life time promise my little sis <3 <3


heee heeee :D :D :D :D



Let me tell you some thing about you
















These pics tell you more than the things I write...
you know I'm really bad at writing anything innovative! 

Though I try hard I couldn't get anything good to write..


If no one did! then, I tell you... you're really awesome :) ♥


well, that's true! I smile when I get a message from you :D

Mountain rain or summer heat;Your friendship is the reason why I breathe.Tell me dear what is sweet?Is that you or your heartbeats?Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

' +"''+.+''"+.+ HappY B+' "+ DaY= +"' ' "+ , ,+"Happy Birthday, dil se dost!


This day only comes along once a year,So i hope it is alright to takeAdvantage of the opportunityAnd give you my "UNEXPECTED HUG"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!



Weather Forecast for today:There shall be showers of blessings on U;Followed by a heavy downpour of God's love!Happy birthday, my dear friend!








I love calling 'Idiot' anyone who is close to me! so, don't mind..


We all love you ♥




Haaa haaa... Keep Smiling :D :D :D :D



I wish you all the luck for your future..
Happy b'day once again.. Love you soooooo damnnn much <3 

WITH ALL MY LOVE...                                                                                           

                                                                                                     from:

                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                               SRI

6 comments:

  1. Wowowowow okay tooooo many emotions are in me rite now gotta let it out!!
    First of all...The video!, HAS TO BE THE MOST SWEETEST GESTURER EVER! It reminded me of you all the way through I understood exactly what you were putting a across! And oh sri I felt so special dear! <3
    Secondly yaar cmon we are way past wierd , we are CRAZY AND PAGAL AND AWESOME AND I LOVE IT! You seriously should see ma face right now I'm literally in tears cuddling with treacle! (He misses his other mummy , you!) Lol!
    Okayokay my favourite part ...* blowing out the candles * ....I made a dil se wish!! Closing me eyes tight, I won't tell you what I wished yaar, but just know you were a huge part of it!;) ( literally feeling like a princess rite now;)) haha!
    Oooh those cakes look delicious! And the smily one...oh sri you know me too well! I loved Ur choice yaar, nice one girlll! ;) of course you get the biggest piece yaar?!:D
    Thirdly.. Those cupcakes are heavenly! Aahhhh Sharing these out with everyone;)
    Fourthly---(is that even a word?) Anyways dude you know how much I love dancing khushi style haha I hope you and everyone joined in!! What song first?!? Okay hast to be desi girl!;) and of course me and you better dance to Teri Meri, better get my ASR suit out and you better pop on a green sari LOLOLOLOL! XD
    So yaar those edits...damn you should so do that for a living!! Jokes but nah seriously I absolutely LOVE THEM! They look so real on the cake, I just wanna come through the screen and give you the biggest hug youve ever had! All the barun ones and baruh with a guitar ones making me feeling shy ...what are you doing to me man! ;) Lol xx
    Awww you've personalised every picture and made them so significant to us! Awww * stop it tears stop * :***
    And sri, YOUR SWEET! YOUR AMAZING! YOUR AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE OKAY?!?! Always remember that and never change! <333 and those friendship quote are too cute to handle! And dude I'm honoured that you called me an idiot Cuz that's what I do to my family too!! So..I LOVE YOU WAY MORE YOU BEAUTUFUL IDIOT! <3333
    Aww sri you made my day so special! I literally thank god that I have a friend and sister like you that u know will always be their.... My one wish is that we stay friend forever no matter what! I don't know what I would do without you always give me the best advise, always know how to cheer me up wen my days are dull, always share my joys and make me feel soooooo soo so lucky to have you in my life! I WILL ALWAYS SMILE IF YOU KEEP SMILING! and that's a fact!! LOVE YOU LOADS WITH ALL MY HEART! ALWAYS AND FOREVER ! Even though we are in different countries, I feels like your always here with me! THANKYOU SRI!!! THIS IS THE MOST BEST GIVE IVE HAD TODAY! AND I REALLY EXTREAMLY LOVR IT! your like a ray of sunshines that keeps me warm and that why I love you! Thanks aging dear for everything! Xoxox <3<3<33333 :D :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know it took me a while to read it! I'm really happy that you liked..
      and aww!!! I do miss Treacle a lot.. hope he's doing good
      yeah! we wil dance for teri Meri too.. and #Awesomegang will be staring at us like the way Raizada parivaar stared at Arshi! once they are out of the shock they can come and join us.. Hee hee :P :P
      Thank you so much for those sweet words.. you know it really mean a lot to me :))
      Hope you really enjoyed your b'day and I love you too Idiot ;) :P <3 <3

      Delete
  2. HAHAAHAHAHA... omg Sri.. ryt now.... reading Harps comment.. i was stuck! i was staring at u two exactly like the Raizada Parivaar....... hahha feeling btr to dance alone.. yahan tho kuch aur hi chalraha haiii.... <3<3<3



    totally loved the video n EVERYTHING U'VE DONE...
    #Tendulya... not jst me nor Harps... all of us are jst too honoured to hv friend like u...

    n Harps.


    MWUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH U DESERVED IT *IDIOT*
    all of these truly mean a lot.. n it means u.. LOve u!!!!!!! <3<3<3 ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha omg jus like buaji, hai re nandkishor ;)) aww dude thanks:** but nahh we have to be even luckier to have a sister like our Ninu ! ;) love you more babes!! <3<3<333333 love you idiot;) :D

      Delete
  3. awww!!!that actually brought smile on my face.. thanks Ninu and Preet :D
    love u both <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Yaar! i literally am always coming back to this blog again and again its so lovely.....its the best...<3

      Delete